I finished about an hour ago, it’s the bdrm first and then the upstairs hallway area. I didn’t do the bathroom, I did try, but everything just kept falling off and/or getting wrecked, it was annoying and I got sick of re-doing what I had up all the time. A damp, steamy room is no good for paper and tape, unfortunately. It ended up taking just over a year to get it all done and I wish that I didn’t have to take it down, basically, right away…. 😦 That’ll be just as much work as I am going to try to keep as much as I am able to salvage. At least, I was able to finish it up and get one more thing crossed off my list. I will likely do something like this again in the future as I really, really don’t like plain walls at all!